If you are having trouble with or have questions about SmartOffice, there are a few things you can do to get help.
- First, check the FAQs for your question. You might find the answers you need right here.
- Second, check the SmartOffice Forum at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com. Many bugs, best practices, tips, tricks and enhancement requests have been compiled there. If your issue is not listed, please post it on the forum so we can share the topic, our research and our responses with other users.
- If you want to make a private request, you may send an email to us at email@example.com.
If you post to the forum, or send an email, PLEASE let us know the details about your environment and specific issue. The more information you provide at the outset, the less correspondence we’ll need to exchange:
- What is your device (make and model)?
- What operating system are you using?
- What version of SmartOffice are you are using?
- Did you recently upgrade your operating system or application?
- Where did you acquire SmartOffice?
- What language(s) are you using in your documents/files?
- What is the format of the problem file (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx)?
- Where are your documents stored (locally on the device, in a cloud storage account, as an email attachment)?
- Describe the step by step instructions for us to be able to reproduce the problem.
- If you get an error message, please take a screen shot for us to review.
- If the problem happens with a particular file, then please give us a copy of that file.
We try very hard to respond to every inquiry promptly.